We Are Hiring
- Manage and train data entry team, including hiring, firing and performance evaluation
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities to promote services
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Manage email campaigns targeting exhibitors from different countries and industries.
- Manage Chinese markets promotion, including online Chinese websites and search engine.
- Compile lists and materials describing service offerings
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage advertising distribution
- Evaluate the financial aspects of marketing promotion, such as budgets, expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Work with sales department to develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research and contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Prepare creative illustrations or rough sketches of new ideas and concepts and present finalized ideas and concepts to Publisher.
- Work with a wide range of media including photography and computer-aided design(CAD) to develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, promotional displays, media kit and website.
- Work on layouts and artwork pages ready for print and review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media particularly design programs such as In Design, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3dsMax, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Optimize mobile, tablet and various devices through responsive coding.
- Travel to capture the feel and moment of a big event for audiences reading articles such as tech exhibition, tech conference and edit photos in Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Work as part of a team with printers copywriters, photographers stylists, illustrators, other designers account executives web developers and marketing specialists.